~Last Update: Jan 2022~
I am a postdoctoral researcher at EPFL’s Image and Visual Representation Lab IVRL. My research is in computational imaging and applied machine learning (overlapping with signal/image processing, estimation theory, deep learning, computer vision, and optics).
- Jan 2022: Our BIGPrior image restoration paper is accepted in IEEE TIP.
- Dec 2021: Our controllable confidence-based image denoising paper is accepted in IS&T Electronic Imaging.
- Aug 2021: Our paper making pretrained classifiers robust to noise-corrupted images is accepted in IEEE Signal Processing Letters.
- Jun 2021: Our video completion patent demo is published online.
- May 2021: Our denoising paper, exploiting network epistemic uncertainty and frequency manipulations to create a self ensemble, is accepted in IEEE ICIP.
- Mar 2021: Our BIGPrior poster is accepted for presentation at IEEE ICCP.
- Jan 2021: We hold the second edition of the relighting challenges in the CVPR NTIRE workshop, using VIDIT data with depth information.
- Jul 2020: Our paper on the analysis of frequency-conditional learning in deep super-resolution and denoising networks, and a stochastic masking method to improve both tasks, is accepted in ECCV.
- Jul 2020: Our paper on joint denoising and super-resolution in microscopy imaging is accepted in BioImage Computing, ECCVW.
- May 2020: VIDIT is released, and is used in the ECCV AIM workshop for the relighting competitions that we are co-organizing.
- Mar 2020: Our BUIFD paper on image denoising, later presented in the CVPR CDD workshop, is accepted in IEEE TIP.
- Jan 2020: Our 3 papers on extreme video completion, network regularization and point embeddings are accepted in IEEE ICASSP.
- Jun 2019: Our paper on spectral defocus disambiguation is accepted in OSA Math, with its extension in OSA Continuum.
- May 2019: Our paper on automated robotic painting is accepted in IEEE ICRA.
- Oct 2018: My PhD thesis presentation wins the first place of the people’s choice award at IEEE ICIP.
- Jun 2018: I am on leave for a research internship with the Computer Vision and Mobile Robots group at Disney Research.
- May 2018: Our chromatic aberration assessment paper is accepted in IEEE ICIP.
- Mar 2018: Our solution wins the honorable mention award in the CVPR NTIRE workshop.
- May 2017: Our multi-spectral deblurring paper is accepted in IEEE ICIP.
Feel free to contact me for questions regarding publications/code. You can find contact details on my EPFL directory.